Share My Story, Health Out Loud
Site User Agreement
Effective Date: March 2016
Health Out Loud is a free online story-sharing platform that gives patients and the opportunity to share the story of their experience accessing culturally competent LGBT Healthcare. Create a profile, post your story and Health Out Loud will allow you to share your story with others while finding others with a similar journey.
Registration Information. When you register, you agree to (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, (b) maintain and promptly update your account to keep it true, accurate, current and complete, and (c) post only material which you have the right or permission to post. You understand that as part of the registration process, we will collect personal information regarding your account, but will not use it for any purpose except as needed in operation of Health Out Loud.
When you create a Health Out Loud profile you must be the patient.
By submitting Content to Health Out Loud, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public. Please note that other participants may use your posted information beyond the control of Health Out Loud. If you do not wish to have the Content you have made available via this site used, published, copied and/or reprinted, please do not post on this page. “Content” is anything you contribute to Health Out Loud in the course of your participation in Health Out Loud, including, but not limited to, information, text, data, images, audio, video, graphics, and documents).
All links to other Web sites linked from Health Out Loud are provided as a service to readers, but such linkage does not constitute endorsement of those sites and as such we are not responsible for the content of external Web sites.
You may not post Submissions that:
- Violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations;
- Violate any copyright, trademark rights, patent rights, rights in know-how, privacy or publicity rights, trade secret rights, confidentiality rights, contract rights, or other rights of any individual or legal entity;
- Are harmful; hateful; threatening; abusive; harassing; defamatory or libelous; tortious; sexually explicit, vulgar, lewd, obscene, or pornographic; racially, ethnically offensive; inappropriate; or inflammatory; or otherwise objectionable or offensive as solely determined in Health Out Loud ’s discretion;
- You know (or reasonably should know) are false, deceptive or misleading; including any in which you impersonate any person or entity or falsely misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Contain information that could be used for identity theft purposes, such as social security numbers, credit card, bank account or other financial information, driver’s license numbers, security codes or passwords;
- Contain private or sensitive information about any other individual, such as information about that person’s sex life, political opinions, criminal charges or convictions, religious or philosophical beliefs, physical or mental health conditions, or other sensitive matters, without first obtaining that person’s express permission;
- Contain the image, name, or likeness of anyone other than yourself, unless you have first obtained that individual’s express permission;
- Contain unsolicited or unauthorized, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation;
- Transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Link to materials or other content, directly or indirectly, to which you do not have a right to link or that violates these restrictions