Terms & Conditions
BY POSTING ON Health Out Loud YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS SET FORTH IN THIS SITE USER AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”).
- I am 18 years of age or older.
- I am the patient.
- My communications will be honest, supportive and respectful.
- I will respect the opinions, including religious beliefs, of others even if they are opinions with which I disagree personally.
- I will not threaten, harass or make objectionable comments with others.
- I will not advocate illegal activities with others.
- I will not advertise, sell or solicit to others.
- I will not make hateful, bigoted or racially offensive statements to others.
- I will not collect personal information, including contact information, about others without their prior consent.
- I will not violate any local, state, national or international law.
Please keep reading for further terms and conditions regarding participation on Health Out Loud.
The views expressed on Health Out Loud site are those of the users and are not necessarily representative of the views of Health Out Loud. You may not provide any content to Health Out Loud that contains any product or service endorsements or any content that may be construed as political lobbying, solicitations or contributions.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold Health Out Loud and its respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against, and shall promptly reimburse them for, any and all losses, claims, damages, settlements, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) to which any of them may become subject arising out of, based upon, as a result of, or in any way connected with, your posting of any content to an Health Out Loud social media site, any third party claims of infringement or any breach of this Agreement.
YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY RELATED TO THE SECURITY, PRIVACY, AND CONFIDENTIALITY RISKS INHERENT IN SENDING ANY CONTENT OVER THE INTERNET. By its very nature, a website and the Internet cannot be absolutely protected against intentional or malicious intrusion attempts. Health Out Loud does not control the third party sites and the Internet over which you may choose to send confidential personal or health information or other content and, therefore, Health Out Loud does not warrant any safeguard against any such interceptions or compromises to your information. When posting any content on an Internet site, you should think carefully about your own privacy in disclosing detailed or private information about yourself and your family.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT WILL HEALTH OUT LOUD BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO: (I) YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE; (II) YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE WEBSITE; OR (III) ANY LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR INFORMATION SUBMITTED TO THE WEBSITE. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, the foregoing limitations on liability may not apply to you.
You agree that any claim or dispute relating to your posting of any content on HEALTH OUT LOUD Health Out Loud shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of laws provisions, and you agree to be bound and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state or federal courts located in Franklin County, Ohio.
THESE TERMS MAY BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND EACH TIME A USER ACCESSES HEALTH OUT LOUD, THE NEW TERMS WILL GOVERN USAGE EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING. To remain in compliance, Health Out Loud suggests that you review this Agreement, as well as the other Health Out Loud website terms and policies, at regular intervals. By continuing to post any content after such new terms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to this Agreement.
Violations of these rules will result in deactivation of the violator’s Health Out Loud profile. To report rule violations, please contact us email@example.com.
Copyright Notice – Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Health Out Loud does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and Health Out Loud will remove Content if properly notified that such User Submission infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. Health Out Loud reserves the right to remove User Submissions without prior notice. Health Out Loud may also terminate a user’s access to its Website if they are determined to be a repeat infringer. A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity more than twice and/or has had a User Submission removed from the Website more than twice.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission, materials or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may notify us by providing the following information in writing:
(1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(2) Identification of the location where the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists, for example the URL of the website where it is posted;
(3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and a description of the infringing activity and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
(4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an email address;
(5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
(6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows:
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements above, your notice may not be valid.